Name : My Ad Cubes
Website : www.myadcubes.com
Owner : Todd Hirsch
Type : Revenue Share & Traffic Exchange
Price : FREE to join
Created in : 2015
Accepted Payment methods : Payza, Advcash, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Visa/Mastercard
Minimum payout : $20
Maximum payout : $2000
Overall rating : 10/100, just another ponzi
Read Between the Lines
- What they say : ” A global advertising platform that provides high quality diversified web traffic, and a sustainable profit sharing solution.”
What it really means : My Ad Cubes is a website that will sell ad packs to its members, enabling them to get “traffic” on their website or “clicks” on their banners. This traffic comes solely from My Ad Cubes users, who are all doing the same thing : trying to promote their business. Nobody gives a crap about other people’s business at My Ad Cubes, they’re all desperately trying to recruit you lol. You will NOT get real traffic. What you will do is pay to get very bad quality traffic and almost no conversion at all. The real money is in fact in the referral programs, meaning getting people to join and buy ad packs…
Note : the only way to get good traffic is through quality, unique, helpful content and high traffic/low competition keywords…. !
Is it Free to Join?
Yes, it’s free to join but they also offer a paying membership, which supposedly will enable you to earn more money.
How do You Earn Money? (IF you do)
My Ad Cubes offers its members 5 ways to earn money :
- Cube Rebates
You can take part in the company’s profit if you hate recruiting other people. If that’s the case, you will need to buy Ad Cubes Traffic Packs, which will earn you advertising credits.
In addition to that you will need to surf daily ads to participate in their revenue sharing opportunity.
Each cube pack derives a certain amount of “traffic” to your site :
- Referral Commissions (15%)
The system also offers an excellent affiliate program. Every purchase made by your referral earns you 15% commission on your first level. This is useful for those people who know how to refer other people.
This 15% commission includes the following products;
– Referral commissions (15%)
– Retail traffic sales (15%)
– Digital marketplace sales (15%)
- Digital Market Place Sales (15%)
It includes a library of digital products and software for sale in the back office. Every sale you make within the marketplace earns you a high 15% instant commission. This marketplace is designed to enhance the revenue of the system and to make it more sustainable.
As per my experience, these books are low-quality PLR products and such information can easily be found elsewhere on the internet.
- Surf for Gem coins and ad credits
Gems is a cryptocurrency, and it has integrated with the system. It is basically designed for free members and rewards them for spending their time in surfing different ads. The company pay Gems (cryptocurrency) as well as ad credits.
The company will also plan to promote Gems, which is powered by Gems Company, and it is currently traded on several market exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex. Gems can easily be exchanged for any number of crypto coins such as Bitcoins, Litecoins, and others.
The members also have the capacity to use the Gems app to earn extra tokens that can be redeemed for Gift cards at Amazon, Starbucks, Gamestop, E-bay, and i-Tunes.
- you can register for free
- they accept various payment methods (solidtrust, payza, advcash, PM, bitcoin, mastercard, neteller)
- their website is easy and pleasant to navigate, it looks professional.
- I created an account, clicked on the activation link i received on my email and then… nothing. I couldn’t access my account. It said :
The activation code you entered is incorrect or expired.
Now isn’t it just great? lol
- it’s just another advertising platform, where people promote their own stuff (most of the time scams lol), hoping people will click and purchase something.
- you don’t get real targeted traffic
- they have a video presentation of their business on the main page but it no longer exists lol I wonder why…
- you only earn a fraction of a cent for surfing (up to $0.02 per click)
- low-quality products and software’s
- they have a ‘live help’ button but it’s not real live help, it’s just a “submit ticket” page. I hate when people lie about something, even when it’s just a little something.. it’s still a lie lol.
Revshare (revenue share) programs are risky and they don’t tend to last very long. There is a good reason why PayPal doesn’t associate with revshare companies anymore.
The problem with revshares is that the money comes from the people who join the program, not from the sales of a real product. The newest members will in fact pay the oldest one from purchasing ad packs… and if the ponzi lasts long enough, they might earn some money too.
If you want to be part of such a site that is based on entirely legitimate product and has been around for more than 11 years, then see my #1 recommendation. It is not a site where you invest money and earn passive income but a training platform that will guide you along the way and teach you everything about how to build a legitimate online business.
Want to Own a Real Online Business?
⇒ Check Out my #1 Recommendation Here ⇐
- traffic exchange : Easyhits4u (this one’s free to use)
- paid to click site (+ surveys, small jobs, games) : clixsense
- affiliate marketing (building websites and earning money from amazon, ebay, google ads…) : Wealthy Affiliate
Is FortAdPays a Scam? – by Sarah from SBO
Profits25 Scam or Legit? – by Sarah from SBO
Are Traffic Exchanges Worth the Time? – by Electrobot
Good luck folks! Please share, like or leave a message =)