Name : CashPie
Website : www.cashpie.co.uk
Type : PTC site
Price : FREE to join ; $89/year Golden ; $290/year Sapphire ; $490/year Diamond ; $890 year Ultimate
Powered by : nTeN
Created in : 2015-16
Paypal? : yes
Support? : yes
Language : English only so far
Overal rating : 40/100 – LEGIT but not worth the time
What Is It & How Does It Work?
Cashpie is an advertising hub where people like you and I become members, for free, to earn money clicking ads and where advertisers display adverts to promote their ideas, websites or products. What it does is it connects advertisers to consumer.
Cashpie belongs to the PTC site category (PTC stands for Paid To Click).
If you want to promote your product or services you can choose from multiple advertisement packages with full ad statistics.
- As a member you can earn simply by viewing all the advertisements they display. Don’t expect millions though, you only get 4 ads a day ^^
- You can advertise your website to help increase your sales and traffic. They say they have thousands of potential clients and I guess it’s true but… this kind of traffic, from my experience, is not worth the time or money.
How Do You Earn Money?
There are several ways for you to earn money at Cashpie :
- view ads : click on the add and then click on the blue mark. There are 4 ads to click. And then there’s a captcha protection thing you must complete to receive your $$.(0,0010$ to be exact…). It only takes a few minutes to click all four adds and by the end you’ll have gathered up 0,0040$ lol.
- offerwall : well these are little offers paid a few cents each (watch videos, sign up, play a game…)
- piegrid : a waste of time if you ask me. You’re going to click the grid hundreds of times but you will hardly ever win anything. It’s like gambling at the casino… the house always wins, you don’t! =)
- contests : can’t do much here, it only displays contests results
- paid to sign up : I haven’t been able to try that one yet
How Much Does It Cost?
It is FREE to join but there are also various paying (quite expensive, imo) options :
- $89/year Golden
- $290/year Sapphire
- $490/year Diamond
- $890 year Ultimate
Advertising on Cashpie
As an advertiser here’s what cashpie offers you :
- You only need to submit your advertisements once
- You can pause, resume or delete them
- You may set a demographic filter or display to all members
- You can purchase clicks and distribute them between your advertisements
- You can access detailed statistics during and after your advertisement display
Click Packs Management
- You purchase the amount of clicks you need
- You decide how many clicks go to each advertisement
- Choose to show your advertisement to the world or just a few countries
- Toggle the filter on and off and select different countries for each advertisement
- Anti-Fraud Protection
- Your advertisements will be shielded by the safest and strongest anti-cheat protection available today
- Clicks from hackers will never be accounted
To receive commissions from referrals on the next day you must meet the following requirements :
> You must click at least 4 Paid To Click advertisements of any type during the last day
To request a payment you must meet the following requirements :
> You must be a registered user since 30 days
To use messages you must meet the following requirements :
> You must be a registered user since 7 days
What I Liked
- well it’s free to join =)
- you can sign up using your social accounts (facebook or twitter) although it didn’t work when I tried. I got the following error message : The parameter app_id is required
- well designed and easy to navigate website
- you can promote your website & affiliate links
- there’s an affiliate program
- they have a forum (although hardly anybody has posted on it O.O)
What I did NOT Like
- it took me forever to create an account !!! My answer to the secret question wasn’t long enough -_-, then they said my personal email hadn’t been verified when in fact it had… At this point I really wanted to close the tab and to hell with this program! I was asked again to verify my email but they said it was already verified and I was kindly asked to sign in…. I want to! But again they said “invalid username/password” although I had just received confirmation of my password and username O.O omg I already hate this program ! lol it won’t just let me sign in!!! I tried to change my password and they said it was sent to my mail box… I’m still waiting lol. Ok I got a password and a secondary password… is this the FBI or what?! yay! after nearly a half hour I am finally signed in!!!!!!!
- only 3 banners in your promotion tools
- because the platform is brand new it’s not very active (forum is empty) and you might not get many visitors on your website as a result, so don’t buy their paying membership, stick with the free option
- like all PTC sites it’s really time consuming and boring lol
- your earning potential is very low
- if you click their “payment proofs” tab, there’s nothing there… probably due to the young age of the program but still… =/
Is PTC Worth it?
Earn Money Online And Get Paid On Paid To Click (PTC) Websites
Cashpie is definitely not the best PTC site I’ve come accross. To be honest, I am not a huge fan of PTC sites (they’re time consuming and you earn close to nothing if you don’t make zillions of affiliates, which I hate doing ^^) and Cashpie is quite limited and frankly boring lol. If you really want to earn money on a PTC site I recommend joining Clixsense or Cashcrate. They are the best in my opinion.
Now Cashpie is fairly new and will probably improve as it gets older… or not! time will tell =)
It’s definitely not a scam (although not old enough to be 100% positive, especially when it comes to payment proofs) but I wouldn’t recommend it to you if you’re looking for a real business online. Cashpie will only consume your time and energy and you’ll only earn a few bucks per month if you’re lucky.
My #1 recommendation is affiliate marketing. It’s quite simple : 1) you pick a passion, 2) build a website, 3) join affiliate programs (they’re free to join) and 4) earn money from your traffic. If you would like to learn the basics, click here ; you’ll get a free sign up to the best online training platform and have a website up and running in just a few seconds!
Thanks for dropping by!