Name : Cash Crate
Site : www.cashcrate.com
Type : PTC site (offers, surveys, shopping, tasks, referral program)
similar to Clixsense
Created in : 2006
Price : FREE
Minimum payout : $20
Who is it for ? : stay at home parents, students, people who need extra cash, people who intend to make referrals
Opinion : legit but time consuming
How do you Earn Money with CashCrate?
Companies are always looking for new users to try their products and services, and they are willing to pay people like you to do just that.
You’ll earn cash by taking part in :
- making referrals (getting people to sign up to CashCrate)
- bonus surveys
- cash tasks
- bonus offers
How do I know Cashcrate Isn’t a Scam?
CashCrate has been around since 2006 and has over 2 million members worldwide. There are no fees to join, and we send out thousands of dollars in payments to our members every month. Want proof? Head over to the Payment Wall and see real payments posted by real users. You can also visit the forums, where you can talk to other CashCrate members about their experience with our program.
What’s the Minimum Payout?
Users who meet a minimum payout (only $20!) have their payments processed by the 15th of the following month. So, if you earn $250 in June, your payment will be sent in mid-July.
How does the Referral Program Work?
The referral program has two levels.
- You get paid 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what their referrals make.
- As you refer more users to CashCrate, these levels increase until you’re earning as much as 30% of your referral’s earnings and 20% of their referral’s earnings. Plus, get extra cash bonuses along the way!
Tip to Optimize Your Earnings with Cascrate
Requirements for participation
Pros & Cons
- CashCrate website is really user-friendly and intuitive
- The website takes much less time to load and has less clutter than most other PTC sites – the offer list shows only 9 results per page with no flashy logos or graphics on it
- There is a description of whether or not the offer demands credit card or other financial information from users
- Offers are for a variety of different products and services
- Free offers from the website pay a maximum of $3 whereas the credit card offers provide a higher return of $5
- You can earn an immediate 20% from any monetized direct referral and a further 10% from their referrals too
The usual payment for signing up for commercial offers or filling up surveys is usually quite low
- The average payment for signing up for an offer, filling out a survey or reading commercial email is usually no more than $0.15
- it can take anywhere from a couple of days to as long as a month just to earn CashCrate’s redemption or cash-out amount of $20
- A number of users have complained that CashCrate uses member’s emails and other information to feed to third-party companies in order to spam their email inboxes
Overall I would say that Cashcrate is a totally legitimate way to earn money online. It might not be the best (a bit time consuming if you ask me) but if you’re looking for an easy way to earn cash, it will definitely meet your expectations!
I would say that most of the tasks you can complete are free, but there are some that involve getting cash back after a purchase or after using your credit card to sign up for a free trial somewhere.
The real money is with referrals, though. So unless you make a decent number of affiliates, don’t except thousands of dollars per month =). If you’re interested in this kind of opportunity online, I suggest joining Clixsense, which offers similar jobs and offers, along with paid to click ads.
A Better Alternative?
Now if you think this is all a waste of time, you might want to try affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is the #1 way to make money online. The principle is really simple, all it requires is for you to build a website (on something you love) and to join affiliate programs (they’re free). Now affiliate marketing takes time and requires knowledge.
If you have any question or would like to share your own experience with Cashcrate, feel free to leave a comment below ; I will be more than happy to connect!