Name : PTC or Paid To Click sites
How it works : you earn cash by clicking ads, completing small job offers, answering surveys, playing games…
Best PTC sites : cashcrate, clixsense, grandbux, cashpie
Overal rating : 60/100 Legit but time consuming
From my experience and what I’ve read out there from respected online marketers, PTC sites are perfectly legitimate ways to earn money online (though not the best ^^). They do offer a real online income and they pay each and every time. Now, with the increasing number of PTC sites out there, you want to be careful not to join any program just for the sake of making money. Go for the established websites, such as Clixsense or Cashcrate.
Overall PTC sites are legit and stable opportunities but I find them time consuming.
What Are the Cons of PTC Sites?
- you only earn fractions of a cent by clicking on ads, so do not expect to get rich just with that option. This leads to my second point…
- you really need to refer a lot of people if you are hoping to make a decent revenue
- PTC sites can be time consuming and cause frustration if you expect to make money all by yourself, without a substantial network !
What Are the Pros of PTC Sites?
- they are free to join ! Any PTC site that asks for a sign up fee…. just walk away! Do not pay to sign up. If you want to earn more after signing up for free, they do offer a premium membership, but it is not compulsory.
- they offer an affiliate program that allows you to earn more money by referring their website to people (see it as MLM business).
- some of them offer other features and more than just ads to click on, allowing you to earn a bit more (surveys, tasks, small jobs, trials, shopping…)
- you can promote your own website and have people click on your banners and possibly buy things or sign up for any product or program that you refer to.
My Clixsense review
What is a PTC site?
How do I make money on PTC sites?
Other Ways To Earn Money Online
PTC sites are most certainly not the fastest way to earn money. If you are really serious about building a profitable online business you might want to consider building a niche website. Check out my article on how to earn money from niche websites!
And also if you don’t know what a niche website is you might want to read this (what is a niche website) =). Basically building a website will mean you own a virtual piece of real estate that you’ll learn to monetize (through advertising, PPC, affiliate links, selling products).
Thanks for dropping by and if you have any question or experience with PTC sites, please feel free to leave a comment below or to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to connect!