Name : Clixsense
Website : www.clixsense.com
Type : Paid To Click site (ads, offers, tasks, surveys…)
Price : FREE to join ; $17/year Premium
Created in : 2007
Forum : yes
Affiliate program : yes
Payouts : Neteller, Payza, Paypal, Paytoo, checks (USA, Canada)
Overal rating : 70/100 LEGIT but a bit time consuming
What is Clixsense? How Does It Work?
Clixsense is a PTC website, established in 2007 and offering various and simple ways for its members to earn money and/or advertise their websites/affiliate links.
Clixsense will allow you to direct targeted and unique traffic to your website(s). For as little as $1.20 you can position your website to be exposed to potential customers.
By taking advantage of the ClixSense online advertising program, as a potential online consumer, you can actually get paid for your web browsing, up to $0.02 for every website visited. The income you earn is paid directly to you every month.
How Much Does it Cost?
Clixsense is absolutely FREE to join =).
They do offer a paying membership which is, in my opinion, the cheapest paying membership in the world of PTC! Only $19 per year… you don’t have much to lose trying it I guess.
What I liked
- the fact that it’s free to join and the free membership is not a trial version, it’s forever =)
- the very active forum
- the affiliate program (most of my earnings are from the affiliate program)
- the clixsense daily checklist bonus : The daily checklist bonus not only helps you keep track of your daily ClixSense activity it also rewards you for being an active ClixSense member. For each day that you complete your Daily Checklist, a bonus will be added to your account balance at the end of that day. Premium members will earn a bonus of up to 16.0% of their personal earnings, while Standard members will earn a bonus of up to 7.0%. The bonus amount you can earn is unlimited; it only depends on your activity.
- the easy to navigate website
- they always pay on time
- the multiple ways to earn money and not just boring ads to click ^^
- they are many ads to click though, not like most PTC sites which only offer 4 ads per day
- the fact that Clixsense has been out there since 2007 and has a really good reputation
- you can advertise your website or affiliate links and it’s pretty cheap
- the clixgrid is fun, although more like a game or casino lol… but when I’ve done all my clicks and offers I give it a chance and sometimes win =)
- using clixsense is just a bit time consuming I guess but if you go in knowing you won’t make millions, then you won’t be disappointed! =) They actually clearly state to not expect to become a millionaire by clicking their ads or answering surveys. But they assure you that you can make a decent few hundred dollars a month if you use all the website’s features.
What I dit NOT Like
Hmmmm I really like this program, there’s nothing wrong with it really. It’s safe, always pays and is easy to use.
How Much Can You Actually Make?
When I joined Clixsense it wasn’t like I excepted. I thought I’d make thousands of dollars super easily… I know, I was so naive lol.
I spent my first weeks wasting sooooo much time, sitting there and trying to get as many high paying ads as possible to click on. What I’m trying to say is : don’t expect to make any kind of significant income with this method only. But don’t just give up yet.
There is a way you can actually make a decent income. Indeed there are other money tasks in your dashboard area such as ‘surveys’, ‘trial offers’ and other incentives. These pay a lot better! I can make up to 12 dollars a day just answering surveys and trying out video games or signing up for free contests or newsletters…. Way better than just clicking ads that pay 0,001 cent…. ! Clixsense also has a daily checklist bonus that can help you earn extra money.
The Real Money Is In The Referrals
Clixsense has an affiliate program. So where you have any chance at making clixsense work is through the referral program. Think of it as an MLM business because that’s kind of what it is.
You will have to promote and market your unique affiliate link and get loads of traffic and get people to sign up. These people would have to be actively clicking on ads and taking surveys or doing all the other features in order for you to earn residuals. You’re going to need a lot of people in your network just to make a few hundred bucks per month consistently.
My Final Verdict
I don’t think clixsense is a scam but like all PTC sites, I find it a bit time consuming. I do make a couple hundred dollars a month with it but that’s because I have lots of referrals and regularly spend a couple hours clicking ads, answering surveys, completing job offers, trying out games on a daily basis.
If you do not intend to get referrals, I don’t think you should expect much from Clixsense. But then if you know what to expect, you shall not be disappointed and be able to make a decent amount of money! =)
If you would like to build a website and learn to monetize it, read about my #1 recommendation !
I hope this helped! Good luck and feel free to leave a comment below, I will be more than happy to connect!